Free Sing & Color Activities Download to celebrate TEN MILLION VIEWS
TEN MILLION VIEWS.
In elementary schools, kindergartens, preschools, and homes around the world, children have joined us in singing in Spanish about everything from colors to animals on the farm. Kids are singing about how to answer “What’s your name?” and introduce someone to a friend. They’re showing someone around the house and commenting on the weather. Meanwhile, we’ve watched our YouTube view count tick toward ten million. Then it happened: recently, we soared past that 10,000,000 view mark and around the same time, we surpassed 30,000 subscribers. In light of this milestone, we’ve been hard at work developing another fantastic free resource. It’s a printable activities book to accompany our best and most popular songs. Whether you’re a homeschool or an after-school program, a gym enrichment program or a third grade elementary class, there’s something in here for you.
Which songs are in the color / activities book?
Here is what we include in the PDF:
- Las profesiones– Children color and label the papás in our most popular YouTube song, Colores, colores.
- Los animales en la granja – We invite kids to color the farm animals and their sounds as heard in the song “La granja.”
- Crucigrama de la comida – In this fun twist on a word search, children color Spanish food words from the song “Comida” and their matching pictures.
- La habitación de Rita – In Level C of Calico Spanish Stories Online, Rita really needs to clean her room! To inspire clean-up time, children listen to “A limpiar” and color and label the Level C vocabulary items in Rita’s room.
- Las partes del cuerpo – Our new update to the song for parts of the body is already a hit; on this page, children color and draw an arrow from the word to the correct part of the body.
- La casa de Doña Ana – Children can label rooms in Doña Ana’s house and label what phrase she uses to tell the niños what she is doing.
- Four sheets for “Las estaciones“ ask learners to color the season illustration and the weather phrase that describes that page’s weather.
How do I get the color / activities book?
After entering your email, you’ll be immediately directed to a download page. Whether you teach in a preschool, kindergarten, elementary, homeschool, Montessori, or any other context, we’re sure your young Spanish learners will love these activities to accompany our YouTube songs. Enjoy, and as always, we’d love your feedback!
Children learn language through stories, songs, and play. Sign up today for your free trial of our innovative, comprehensive curriculum based on online video stories. You want kids to speak real Spanish to real people, and we want to help.