Calico Spanish Stories Pricing
One subscription per teacher. Access everything. Use it with unlimited students.
1. Buy a subscription.
You'll have everything you need, and it's the only way to access the Video Stories that are the base of the program.
2. Decide: print or buy?
If you don't want to print materials yourself, explore our printed visual packs to purchase full-color, sturdy versions from us.
NEW! Get 5 years of access with our new 5-year subscription!
$1395 $999 per teacher
By signing up for this service, you agree to the terms of service.
Want other ways to pay?
Want to BUNDLE your subscription
with professionally printed visuals?
5-year subscription • 15 printed storybooks • 24 write-on posters • 544 sturdy flashcards
- 5 years of learning! A 5-year subscription to Stories with access to EVERYTHING (a $1395 value)!
- EVERYTHING you need is included with your subscription. Access all videos, songs and printable versions of our posters, flashcards, lesson plans and storybook scripts.
- PLUS printed visual bundles for ALL levels! Our Supreme Bundle also includes the printed Visuals Packs for all levels, so you get each level's 11x17 write-on posters, sturdy flashcard sets, and vivid Storybooks! (A $610 value!)
Your Stories Subscription Includes 24/7 access to:
Teachers & families love our visual packs.
Purchase a subscription and access everything for one low price! Your Stories subscription comes with digital, printable copies of all resources.
Then decide: Print or buy? With your subscription, print materials yourself or explore options below to purchase durable full-color versions from us.
Looking to order the print version of the learner Activities Book? Click here to see affordable pricing on printed Activities Books from our printing partner, XanEdu.
Other ways to pay for the Stories programs
Do you want to pay by purchase order? Use our form or yours to submit your order by email or fax.
DOWNLOAD PURCHASE ORDER FORM
Would you like to request a quote for multiple teachers? Send our customer support team a quick message and we will set everything up for you. Please include the name of your school or district and then number of teachers who will need access to the Stories programs. We will create a custom quote for you.
Does your school require you to purchase a fixed length subscription that does not automatically renew? We can send you an invoice and manually create your membership for a fixed one-year period. Just email customer support with the number of teacher licenses you need and the email address where you'd like us to send your custom invoice.
Are you teaching your children at home? Click here for your exclusive homeschool discount.
One year not enough, five years too long?
Purchase three years of access for just $599, a savings of 28%.
Prefer to pay your subscription quarterly? Order the Stories program full access now for just $79 per 3 months. Autorenewal subscription.
BUY A QUARTERLY SUBSCRIPTION NOW
What will they learn?
By the end of Level A, children will be able to complete the following tasks in Spanish:
- I can describe something as blue or yellow.
- I can identify a monkey or a fish.
- I can identify the number of objects in a group up to three.
- I can begin to identify the days of the week.
- I can describe the size of something as big or small.
- I can greet someone, answer basic questions, and give information about myself, including:
- my name
- my age
- how I am doing
- what I am like and
- what I like to do.
By the end of Level B, in addition to everything they learned in Level A, children will be able to complete the following tasks in Spanish:
- I can begin to talk about the months of the year.
- I can describe the color of something as brown, black, or white.
- I can talk about the number of objects in a group, up to six.
- I can identify a dog, cat, or rabbit.
- I can tell someone, “I love you.”
- I can ask and answer the question “How many?”
- I can ask simple questions to discover what people like.
- I can talk about my pets.
- I can react to something I think is cool.
- I can answer basic questions and give information about my family, including:
- family words
- what people are like
- what others like to do
By the end of Level C, in addition to everything they learned in Level A and Level B, children will be able to complete the following tasks in Spanish:
- I can welcome someone to my house.
- I can describe the color of something green, gray, or red.
- I can identify a frog or a mouse.
- I can politely ask for something to eat or drink.
- I can talk about whether I want or need something.
- I can say that I’m hungry or thirsty.
- I can mention some foods and drinks I like or don’t like.
- I can talk about how I feel.
- I can mention something someone has to do.
- I can say whether I want or don’t want to do something.
- I can mention some things that people do during the day.
- I can categorize something as a person, place, or thing.
- I can answer questions and give information about my home and routine, including:
- making references to time (what time of day it is, what time it is, at what time I do something, that it is time to do something)
- describing what my house is like
- talking about some foods and drinks I like or don’t like
- telling how I feel
- expressing that I need, want, or have to do something related to my daily activities
- talking about my daily activities
- describing where an object is located
By the end of Level D, in addition to everything they learned in Levels A-C, children will be able to complete the following tasks in Spanish:
- I can count objects up to one hundred.
- I can use debes to suggest to someone what they should do.
- I can map the monarch butterfly migration.
- I can say whether something is close or far, north or south, left or right.
- I can say that I go, stay at, and return to a place.
- I can talk about farm animals and the sounds they make.
- I can use phrases including vocabulary for parts of the body to tell someone how I feel and if something hurts.
- I can use some frequency words and phrases to tell someone how often something happens.
- I can talk about what I eat for different meals.
- I can use connecting words to put a story in order.
- I can answer questions and give information about activities outside in various types of weather:
- describing the weather
- talking about the seasons
- talking about what someone is going to do
- talking about what clothes I need for particular weather
Instant 24/7 online access, anytime, anywhere!
Full Access to teach Levels A, B, C and D to all your learners
View, explore and download ALL lesson resources
32 full-length Video Stories to accompany lessons
More than 30 Music Videos to get your learners singing
Unit guides with step-by-step lesson plans
Reproducible Student activity sheets to aid comprehension
Digital and printable flash card sets for each level
Full size, printable classroom posters of words and phrases
15 original storybooks, plus read-alouds in video format
Still have questions?
Need help with one of our features, want to know how to upgrade your membership or just looking for more information on our online program? Take a look through our questions and answers below.
With your subscription, you get unlimited access to all of the Level A, Level B, Level C, and Level D teaching resources. You can explore everything during your Free Trial.
30+ Music Videos
24 Dialogue Videos
15 Storybooks in a video, read-aloud format
Online learning games
You'll also have access to printable copies of:
With a Full Access subscription, you are able to view online (and/or download and print) a set of flashcards from each level of the program.
Level A has 80 flashcards
Level B has 101 flashcards
Level C has 166 flashcards
Level D has 197 flashcards
The flashcards include single words, as well as phrases and concepts. The front side has an original image and word in Spanish. The backside has the English translation.
If you prefer, you can purchase full-color, UV-coated flashcards (sized 4in x 4in) with our Visual Packs.
Each level includes six posters. You can view, download and print posters on demand with your paid subscription. Alternatively, you can purchase full-color, UV-coated poster sets (sized 11 in x 17 in) with our Visual Packs.
Each Level has three or four accompanying Storybooks. The Storybooks supplement the Video Stories.
Your subscription to Stories includes videos of the Storybooks being read aloud by a native speaker.
Level A - I Am Special (3 Storybooks)
Level B - I Love My Family (4 Storybooks)
Level C - I Live Here (4 Storybooks)
Level D - Welcome to the Farm (4 Storybooks)
You can purchase full-color, soft-cover Storybooks with our Visual Packs.
If you're looking to order the print version of the learner Activities Book, click here to see affordable pricing on printed Activities Books from our printing partner, XanEdu.
Stories includes a variety of printable Student Activities. Your subscription allows you to view and print copies of the Student Activities as well as dialogues, song lyrics, posters, and flash cards.
During your Free Trial, you are only allowed to download a select number of our printable PDFs.
Try it FREE
Explore a full lesson now.
No sign up, no obligation.