Count to ten in Spanish
This memorable song teaches students to count to ten in a fun and interactive way! Students count on ten fingers, then clap and jump ten times along with the song. Clear vocals, on-screen text, and colorful illustrations ensure that students quickly acquire new vocabulary and phrases.
Here are some extras you’ll love ...
Calico Spanish makes learning fun and easy. Download the free resources below and complete the activities with your learners.
Access your free coloring book, song lyrics, and lesson ideas to complement this song!
We teach kids to speak real Spanish. For Life.™
Join millions of kids learning for life with Calico Spanish.
Stories Online connects learners with all the tools they need to learn real Spanish, even in the absence of a Spanish-speaking teacher. That’s right, you can implement this program in every classroom, regardless of the teacher’s language competency!
- Equips you with a fun, animated, 100% digital program
Download and print resources on demand, or purchase printed copies from our Learning Resources Shop.
- Engages children with comprehensive, varied support materials
- Helps children build skills through scaffolded content
- Empowers teachers of any (or no) Spanish ability with native-speaker audio and step-by-step lesson plans
- Simplifies your search with transparent, affordable pricing
- Aligns with national language learning standards