Teach your students colors through the use of repeating phrases and vocabulary. Make learning colors an interactive experience for your students by having them guess what color will come next in the video. After the video, have students point out objects in the classroom and say their Spanish color name. Finish the lesson by playing the video again, and having students sing along!
Here are some extras you’ll love ...
Calico Spanish makes learning fun and easy. Download the free resources below and complete the activities with your learners.
Access your free coloring book, song lyrics, and lesson ideas to complement this song!
We help kids learn to speak real Spanish. For life.™
Join millions of kids learning for life with Calico Spanish.
Stories connects learners with all the tools they need to learn real Spanish, even in the absence of a Spanish-speaking teacher. That’s right, you can implement this program in every classroom, regardless of the teacher’s language competency!
- Equips you with a fun, animated, 100% digital program
Download and print resources on demand, or purchase printed copies from our Learning Resources Shop.
- Engages children with comprehensive, varied support materials
- Helps children build skills through scaffolded content
- Empowers teachers of any (or no) Spanish ability with native-speaker audio and step-by-step lesson plans
- Simplifies your search with transparent, affordable pricing
- Aligns with national language learning standards