¡A la víbora de la mar!
The serpent of the sea
This authentic traditional Spanish activity song is a great way to get your kids moving and interacting with one another. Much like the English "London Bridge," have your students hold hands and make "la vîbora de la mar," as they pass under two chosen "fishermen." But, watch out! Even the serpent of the sea may get caught when the music ends!
We teach kids to speak real Spanish. For Life.™
Join millions of kids learning for life with Calico Spanish.
Stories connects learners with all the tools they need to learn real Spanish, even in the absence of a Spanish-speaking teacher. That’s right, you can implement this program in every classroom, regardless of the teacher’s language competency!
- Equips you with a fun, animated, 100% digital program
Download and print resources on demand, or purchase printed copies from our Learning Resources Shop.
- Engages children with comprehensive, varied support materials
- Helps children build skills through scaffolded content
- Empowers teachers of any (or no) Spanish ability with native-speaker audio and step-by-step lesson plans
- Simplifies your search with transparent, affordable pricing
- Aligns with national language learning standards