The Stories Teaching Tools includes the Teacher’s Guide and Student Activities, find below a detailed description of each.
The Teacher’s Guides for Levels ABCD comes with detailed lesson plans for each day of learning, ready to use at your fingertips. It leads you through each step of every lesson so that you can direct your children to the next activity. The Teacher’s Guide includes:
- 372 individual lessons that last 25-30 minutes each
- An overview of the learning goals for each 10-day learning session
- Step-by-step instructions for when and how to use each resource
- Effortless preparation makes leading each lesson fun and easy
- Spiral bound, soft cover printed in full color
The Student Activities Books for Levels ABCD contains all of the content for each interactive ‘student activity’ portion of every lesson in Levels ABCD. The activities reinforce the Spanish concepts, vocabulary and language used in the videos, music, dialogues, etc. It includes:
- Worksheets, culture capsules, and games.
- Song lyric sheets, a blank calendar, maps, and much more.
- Designed to be used 1 per child, each book is spiral bound.
*Created and printed in the USA in small batches